How would you vote on the polls?

Home Forums General How would you vote on the polls?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DoctorChild
    Participant

How would you vote on the polls located on the Demon Accords wikia?

Source: https://demon-accords.fandom.com/wiki/Polls

Audax
    Participant

Voted! i wil lbe online to edit some of the content soon – work has been kicking me from right to left and have not had internet access this weekend!

DoctorChild
    Participant

What is your job/work?

Audax
    Participant

Work in Resource Management for a law firm. Busy season so a few late nights and websites get restricted at work, so can only view BBC news etc most days. I love the detail Conroe has with corporate structures (His background in commercial finance can’t have hurt the knowledge!)

Hoping tomorrow will normalise and I can get on the wiki and contribute a bit more.

DoctorChild
    Participant

Tomorrow meaning the 11th since there is a time difference between the US and the UK (guessing you live in the UK).

Websites getting restricted meaning website blocking software similar to the ones at school? Does that mean your job blocks websites in bulk or enter individuals websites or use filters?

Also, what law firm? And how would you knowledge and background help the detail in the Demon Accords novel series?

Audax
    Participant

Yeah, hopefully today (11th) – can access at home now our internet provider fixed the cabling outside. AS for the filters – they seem to block website sin bulk under certain categories – mostly sites relating to jobs, but also gaming, which apparently covers certain wikis – I can access it at times but logging into the wiki is unwieldy and blocks features. Plus editing at work means I’m not working!

As for my background helping – well, it COULD give more context to the setting, as I understand it a little (Seeing as I work inside a corporate entity); more I was saying that, as the author has a background in corporate work he’s able to bring that to the forefront with his writing; he “gets” how these things work, which helps when we see Tanya’s perspective, or Darian’s (the lawyer); though my firm isn’t a criminal firm, it does more corporate stuff – so haven’t yet seen any retention of private investigators!

Will look to run through the wiki this week to see what I can chip in and help out on.

DoctorChild
    Participant

ok

Edit: May I ask why you didn’t edit yesterday out of curiosity?

• This reply was modified 1 day, 5 hours ago by DoctorChild.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.